If pages in the LMS are not displaying correctly, this may be due to an issue with your browser cache. In most cases, emptying your cache and quitting/restarting your browser session will fix the problem. Using the recommended settings may avoid further problems.
- Select the History option from the tools menu
- Click the Clear Browsing data... button
- Select Empty the cache checkbox
- Under Obliterate the following items from: select the beginning of time
- Check the Cached images and files checkbox
- Click the Clear browsing data button.
- Select History from the tools menu
- Select Clear Recent History...
- Under Time Range to Clear select Everything
- Select the Details arrow
- Select the Cache checkbox
- Click the Clear Now button.
- Select the History menu
- Select Clear History...
- Click Clear.
- Select Internet options from the menu
- On the General tab under Browsing History click the Delete... button
- Uncheck the Preserve Favourites website data checkbox
- Check the Temporary Internet files and website files checkbox
- Click the Delete button
- Once the files have been deleted, close the confirmation screen.