LMS maintenance schedule - 2013
Four LMS maintenance windows have been scheduled during 2013 to allow for any planned system updates or technical fixes to be applied to the LMS. These may result in the LMS being unavailable for several hours. The dates have been scheduled to minimise any impact on teaching and learning and are based on the 2013 University and MBS academic calendars.
They have been authorised by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic).
Outages typically begin at 9am and take only one day, but an extended period is scheduled for more complex work, if required.
The LMS will be unavailable for the least amount of time possible.
A reminder notice of each outage will be provided at least 10 working days in advance.
- Saturday 2nd February - Sunday 3rd February
- Thursday 11th July - Friday 12th July
- Saturday 28th September - Sunday 29th September
- Saturday 23rd November - Sunday 24th November
LMS maintenance schedule - 2012
- Saturday 21st January - Sunday 22nd January
- Saturday 21st April - Sunday 22nd April
- Saturday 23rd June - Sunday 24th June
- Saturday 29th September - Sunday 30th September
- Saturday 24th November - Sunday 25th November
LMS maintenance schedule - 2011
- Saturday 29th January - Sunday 30th January
- Saturday 9th April - Sunday 10th April
- Saturday 25th June - Sunday 26th June
- Saturday 1st October - Sunday 2nd October
- Saturday 26th November - Sunday 27th November
- Monday 12th December
Additional maintenance window, approved by DVC Academic in Oct 2011, to accommodate essential upgrades